• Semi-formal / cocktail attire is required to enter The Mercury Room. No exceptions.
No ripped jeans, athletic wear, ball caps, beanies, t-shirts, or hoodies are permitted.
Gentlemen must have a collared shirt or jacket.
• Dress code strictly enforced at manager's sole discretion on a case by case basis and admittance may be refused if non-compliant.
• Cancellations and/or rescheduling of an existing reservation may be made in advance of 24 hours of the start time of any scheduled reservation. We are unable to issue refunds for changes made less than 24 hours of your scheduled seating.
• Reservations may be transferred to another person or group in the event you are unable to cancel or reschedule your reservation for whatever reason.
• Unless otherwise stated, all reservation are made for a period of 1 hour and 45 minutes. The Mercury Room kindly asks that you respect your reserved period in order to accommodate the reservation commitments we have made to our other guests.
• It is important that your entire party arrive on time for your reservation. Any party that is more than 15 minutes late for their reservation (without verbal communication in advance of the delay) will forfeit their reservation in full without refund of the deposit.
• Terrace reservations are made for the outdoor terrace ONLY.
• In the event of inclement weather, any person holding a reservation for the Terrace is NOT guaranteed seating indoors.
• The Mercury Room reserves the right to cancel Terrace Reservations, at any time, due to inclement weather. Such cancellations are made at management's sole discretion.
• If your reservation is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will receive a full refund of any unused portion of your deposit.
• All guests must arrive with valid proof of identification and must be more than 21 years of age.
• A credit or debit card must be provided to begin your experience at The Mercury Room,
• The Mercury Room strictly adheres to all governing city mandates related to the health and safety of our guests.
• Guests are currently required to wear a mask over their nose and mouth as they enter the building, and at anytime they are not seated at their designated table.